On observing the education spectrum of the country, the Indian students take the admission process in colleges very seriously. It starts with the class 10th when they have the pressure of selecting the right subject choices for themselves. In the wake of such a scenario, a student should not limit one’s aptitude with the grades. It is best to recognize and understand what one’s true potential is and what can help him/her to optimize the strengths towards fulfilling the set goals.
Make O.P. Jindal University your platform towards success! The first step involved in making a career decision is to set a long-term goal. The university understands and takes care of every aspect that can help its students in achieving their aim.
O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is a non-profit global university established by the Government of Haryana and recognized by the University Grant Commission. If you are looking to study in India, then it is an opportunity you must not miss.
Information about O.P. Jindal University: It is one of the few universities in Asia that maintains a 1:13 faculty-student ratio and appoints faculty members from India and different parts of the world with outstanding qualification and experience. Not just this, the university has also been awarded the grade ‘A’ by the National Accreditation and Assessment Council (NAAC).
The university believes in growth and development of its students and that’s why it offers all kinds of degree courses. Give yourself this opportunity to excel and let O.P. Jindal University help you to bring the best out of you!
Some reasons why you should consider studying at O.P. Jindal University are listed below.
- Presence of 50 + countries with collaborating institutions
- The faculty ratio is 1:13
- Campus areas is spread across 80 acres
- 3 Research and Capacity Building Institutes
- 50+ Interdisciplinary Research Centres
- 200+ International Collaboration
- 8 Interdisciplinary Schools
- 277 Faculty members
- 30 countries represented by students and faculty on campus
- 70% Student Scholarship awardees
..and much more!
Step into O.P. Jindal University and get a World Class Experience
The O.P. Jindal offers various kinds of activities for the harmonious growth of its students. Some of them are given as follows:
- The Global Library: It aims to play a proactive role in the teaching-learning process. An area of 10,000 square feet has been provided for the development of the library. It has a collection of over 40,000 print volumes and an expansive range of electronic resources.
- Information Technology: Internet in JGU is a state-of-the-art facility provided by its hi-tech Wi-Fi network. The entire campus including student housing, faculty housing and the academic block which houses classrooms, the library, faculty offices, administrative offices, gym, the health center, etc. is wireless enabled.
- Students Residence: the university provides single-gender residential accommodation for its students on twin sharing basis in its Halls of Residence with comfortable modern, self- contained living environment. Students housing( bedrooms, common rooms etc) are centrally air-conditioned.
- Dining: The campus has four dining halls. They are open to students and staff for breakfast, lunch, evening snack and dinner, including on weekends. Vegetarian food with spicy and non-spicy options is served in the dining halls. Non-vegetarian and fast food is available on payment in the other outlets on campus.
- Healthcare: The University has a 24-hour Health Centre ‘Fortis – Escorts Jindal Health Centre’ with three doctors including a Lady Medical Officer who work in shifts during office hours for outpatient treatment for short-term/casual illnesses.
- Fitness, Health and Sports Facility: Students can take the full advantage of the fitness classes under the supervision of our highly skilled professionals that includes: yoga, aerobics, full-fledged gymnasium etc.
- Café and Convenience Store
- Bank Services
The campus is manned around the clock by well-trained security staff, both male and female. Surveillance cameras are placed at strategic spots including the access points.
#HighSchool students can make the most of this opportunity, by joining the activities which can polish their people skills and hone their talents! The multi-faceted programme is aimed to bring the best out of every participant and motivate them to express themselves freely.
– Counseling / Tutorials
– Field Trips
– Social & Cultural Activities
– Access to JGU Library
– Gym & Sports Facilities
– Health Centre Facilities
– Two-weeks Accommodation (AC Rooms)
– 6 Courses Ranging from Business Studies to Mass Communication
..and lots more!
If you are planning to study in India, then education at O.P. Jindal University shall surely be the right decision for you. To know more about the university, you can contact the qualified team of career counselors at University Leap in Delhi. Give us a call today to fix an appointment.
Phone: +91 9899101239, 011 49322334
Delhi office: D-222 (Basement), Defence Colony, New Delhi-110024