France being one of the most attractive countries for education admits thousands of international students every year. Universities like Sorbonne University come under the list of Top 100 world’s best universities. So if you are also looking to pursue your education in France then here are some courses that you should consider.
Top 6 Popular Courses to Pursue in France
- MBA/Management Course – Many international students tend to choose management courses to study in any French university because of high-quality faculty & future opportunities in the country. Different fields that you can choose in Management are project management, Entrepreneurship, strategic management, general management, etc.
- Engineering – French universities offer a higher teaching standard & quality education in all the engineering courses. And this is the major reason why it is not easy to get admission there. The focus on practical training & projects gives students a real-life experience, helping them grab high-end job opportunities worldwide.
- Pure Science – French universities are known for their impeccable research and science courses. So choosing a physics or chemistry course in any French university will open a Pandora’s Box of work opportunities. Some universities that cater to your science and research course demands are the University of Paris-Sud, the University of Grenoble Alpes, etc.
- Fashion Courses – Everybody has heard about the well-known Paris Fashion Week. For every fashion freak who wants to showcase their creativity and learn from the experts, choose French university to pursue a course. The universities offer multiple courses in different fashion fields, attracting international students to come, explore & bring their imagination into reality.
- Linguistics – The students interested in journalism, language research and translation choose a linguistic course, which is nothing but the study of language. The courses include the in & out of the language chosen, including its origin, history, usage, etc. Some of the best language schools that you can choose are ISIT France, the University of Kent – Paris Campus, the University of Reims, etc.
- Philosophy – The nation being a mixture of traditional and modern culture offer diverse courses on philosophy at every education level. Some universities where you can complete your degree in philosophy include Pantheon-Sorbonne University, Ecole Normale Superieure, etc.
These are the highly chosen courses in French universities. However, the admission criteria are different for every course and college. So do thorough research about your preferred course & college. If you are unable to decide which course or university you should get into, contact our career counsellors. We have the most experienced Overseas Education Consultants In Delhi who gives personalized advice to each student based on his interest and capabilities.