Interesting Facts About Studying in Australia
- February 19, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Education
Australia, known as “Land of Kangaroos”, attracts students from across the world because of its remarkable education system. It holds the third position after the US and UK in terms of attracting thousands of international students. If you are also planning to do your studies in Australia, read further to know some study-related facts about this beautiful island-nation.
- According to the Monthly summary of International Education Data released by the Department of Education and Training, approximately 6,84,600 (November’2020) international students are studying in Australia. The top countries from where these international students came from is China (28%), which is followed by India (17%), Nepal (8%), Vietnam (4%), and Brazil (3%).
- 5 Universities of Australia including, The University of Melbourne, University of Sydney, Australian National University, University of Queensland, Monash University, and University of New South Wales were included in the top 100 universities (out of around 1400 universities) in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020. At University Leap, you will get an in-depth understanding of each university in Australia, as well as learn from the real-life experiences of the students studying there.
- A student’s visa allows international students to work for a maximum of 40 hours in two weeks. It helps the students to have better interaction with the Australian community, understand their working environment, besides paying the tuition fee on their own.
- There are more than 23,000 courses for overseas students to select from. Additionally, a student can study in more than one course in a calendar year. You can take advice from our expert education consultants to select the right course.
- The Australian Government offers scholarship to overseas students coming from developing countries, supporting them to pay their tuition fee, airfare, accommodation, and other living expenses. Study abroad education consultants in Delhi take you through the whole process of admission, scholarship procedures, and living style of Australia, removing all your hassle.
Although the Education system of Australia is younger than many of the well-known education systems in the world, the education quality and adaptable living style of the country makes it a preferred choice of thousands of students. Certified study abroad education consultants in Delhi provide career counselling and support to the students planning to study in Australia or anywhere overseas. WhatsApp us at +91 9899101239 to get any consultancy regarding study procedures in different countries and services such as S.O.P. Writing, Psychometric Testing and more.
Read related blogs >>
Follow us on Instagram for updates on Higher Education trends & news!