Fly to Ukraine And Make It Your Study Abroad Destination!!
- February 19, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Education
When it comes to Study Abroad, things that immediately pop in our heads are – value education, job prospects, career growth etc., but one most important thing that interests us is how beautiful our host destination is! “What all can I explore in my host country or what are the famous locations, sites and things to do.” The moment it comes to go abroad we just can’t help ourselves to put on the tourist hat and have fun!!
Ukraine is absolutely a country to explore!! Russia excluded, Ukraine is the continent’s largest county at 603,628 square kilometres, stretching from Russia in the east to Poland in the west, and sandwiched between the Black Sea in the south and fellow former Soviet state Belarus in the north. France is next at 551,695 square kilometres.
While looking out for options to study abroad, it is always recommended that a student takes study abroad counselling from expert overseas education consultants. Since Ukraine is coming in the picture as a charming and interesting country to study in, we take you through some pointers which shall help you stick to our words. Read on!
What makes Ukraine a WAO country?
- Within its large borders, Ukraine has seven World Heritage Sites, including the 11th century Saint-Sophia Cathedral in Kiev, the ancient city of Chersonesus, and the primaeval beech forests of the Carpathians.
- Another is the Struve Geodetic Arc, a chain of survey triangulations linking Hammerfest in Norway to the Black Sea in Ukraine.
- Beyond its World Heritage Sites it has a wealth of majestic Orthodox cathedrals, including St Michael’s in Kiev,
- World Health Organisation (WHO) ranks Ukraine sixth for alcohol consumption, with 13.9 litres glugged per capita per year.
- Kiev, the country’s capital, is claimed to be the third busiest in the world.
- How can you miss the heart of Europe!! Within Ukraine is the geographical centre of Europe.
- The city of Lviv is sometimes claimed to have the most cafes in the world per capita.
- The Tunnel of Love is found in the forests near the town of Kleven. The rail-road is for a private train that provides wood for a local factory.
- Ukraine has about four or five ski resorts to shout about, including Bukovel in the Carpathian Mountains, with 55km of slopes and 15 lifts.
It has a cool coastline, The Black Sea, home to Ukraine’s only coastline, is popular with holidaymakers. The massive lake lacks a tide and the water level never changes.
Why study in Ukraine?
To have a great future one needs to think big and dream big, isn’t it? Is it the only thing one needs to do? Or is there more? It takes a lot of strength and courage to decide upon studying abroad in terms of attaining the world-class value education. What can one do to ensure that the choice made today is correct? Or will I get any benefit from studying abroad? To assure, that you’ve made a right choice you must know the following things:
- Your interest area
- Best universities of the host country
- Job prospects
Once you’re done with this checklist, Fly to Ukraine and give yourself a chance to fulfil your dreams. Just for you what else makes Ukraine a study abroad destination? Ukraine provides you with a large number of courses, you name it they have it! To grab your attention, Ukraine’s popular courses are – business studies, economics, humanities, marketing, information technology, communication, social media, management studies, social science and health care. The courses in Ukraine incorporate online simulations, lectures, group discussions and coursework to provide students with a well-rounded and interactive approach to learning. If your dream connects with such courses then Ukraine is the place for you!
Here’s what Ukraine got for you:
- Quality education
- Admission by simple application
- Globally recognized courses
- No IELTS and TOEFL required
- 100% visa for deserving students
- Economical education
- Scope for learning a foreign language, Russian is the local language.
- European standards of living
- Worldwide Acceptance of Ukrainian Method of Teaching.
- Most of the popular courses are taught in English medium of instruction.
- Emphasis on practical aspects in teaching
- Moderate climate throughout the year
- Better job prospects
- Outstanding international facility
- Fully furnished accommodations
- Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in: UK, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Czech Republic…
- Three months summer job during a vacation in countries like UK, Sweden….
- All type of degree courses available
- A wide range of possibilities & broad exposure to clinical practice in highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- National aviation university
- Taras Schevchenko National University of Kyiv
- V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Wisconsin Interntnl University of Ukraine
- Lviv Polytechnic
- University of Lviv
- Kyiv National Economic University
- National University of Kharkiv
- National University of Food and Technology Kyiv
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Kyiv National University of Culture and Arts
- Donetsk National University
To know more, get in touch with University Leap – the efficient team of Overseas Education Consultants in Delhi. You can call us to book a free appointment today!
Phone: +91 9899101239, 011 49322334 ; Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delhi Office Address: D-222 (Basement), Defence Colony, New Delhi-110024