Planning for career is something that we all do for having a bright future. But is our planning always helpful? Do we take our personality, style of working or values into consideration? Or, we just do our career planning on the basis of what others are doing or advising?
I am sure you can relate to at least one of the questions above! Career planning sounds simple but honestly it’s the most complex task in an individual’s life. You can make this complex situation easy with the help of Career Counseling. You might be thinking that career counseling is something for students! But as the name suggests Career counseling comes into the picture where ever there are problems or confusion related to Career.
We here at University Leap take care of all your Career concerns and requirements and provide you with the best solution on the basis of our scientific career assessment tools.
How do we help?
- Guidance about Job change and Higher education
- Connecting to human resource managers of Top Companies
- Resume Building and Cover letter preparation
- LinkedIn Profile preparation
- Professional certifications and courses selection
- Personality Analysis
- Evaluation of your work value Analysis: e.g. – social recognition, money, self respect, pleasantness and honesty etc. and consequent suggestion of job fit.
- Career interest Analysis
- Focusing upon your skills and abilities
- Helping you choose the right courses for career enhancement
Wondering what will be your Take away?
- A detailed career cluster that best fits you
- Different career choices that you may pursue.
- A detailed discussion on the suitable career path by our senior experts.
- Counseling sessions for preparing a confident and promising professional
- Professional Tips and guidance
- Detailed psychometric test report that will help you to understand your strengths and areas to work upon.
- Enhancing skill based qualities and interview preparation.